Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Blog

I'm proud to present that I'm going to make a new blog. I'm not sure what it's going to be named I just know that I'm making another. The blog is going to be about toys that we test that are also natural and we see if somebody would really like it or not. If people want to they can send in toys and we play with them and tell everyone what we think. Once again your welcome to come to my new blog (and this one), when its updated I'll send out the website. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

skyla,
that is AWESOME that you are going to test toys. what a great idea.
did you know that i tested a line of chilren's toys in nyc many years ago? there were 36 in the series and i got to go to the daycare and head start programs in the city and test the toys. the toys were produced in wisconsin and sold through sears. it was lots of fun!
hope you have some fun doing this! x0x0x bubbles

dep down popular and convers said...

hi skyla
that sounds sooo fun
love yah
miss yah

sylvan
xoxoxo